New Mexico Incident Qualification System (IQSweb)
IQSweb is a software program that allows users to track incident qualifications, experience, tasks books and fitness levels for individuals within various organizational levels throughout your agency. IQSweb also allows the user to analyze the organizations training needs and schedule training based upon the agency needs for incident management personnel. The New Mexico Forestry Division is hosting this instance of the IQSweb software program for use by registered incident response organizations throughout the state of New Mexico.
How to register your organization to use the New Mexico IQSweb
- Your organization must be an incident responder within the State of New Mexico. We cannot provide registrations to organizations not supporting the State of New Mexico.
- Please download and fill out the registration form located on the right hand menu. Only authorized representatives within your organization can endorse the registration form. The New Mexico Forestry Division will make final determination of who qualifies as authorized.
- Once your organization's registration has been accepted you will be contacted by the New Mexico Forestry Division with your organization's login credentials.
- If your organization is currently using earlier versions of the IQSv6 or IQSweb systems please indicate this on your registration form. Transfer of your existing IQS data may be possible but is not guaranteed.
- Training on IQSweb may be available. Please indicate on your registration form if training is needed.