Living Desert Zoo and Gardens State Park
- Education Programs
- Nature Interpretive Programs for All Ages
- Special Events & Activities
- 1.3 Miles
- Interpretive Trails
- Accessible Trails (ADA)
- Wildlife Viewing
- Only trained service dogs permitted in the zoo (no pets in the zoo).
- There are no kennel facilities for pets - Please do not leave pets in cars on hot days when temperatures are too high.
- Gift Shop & Book Store
- Greenhouse: "Succulents of the World"
- Group Facilities:
- Group Picnic Shelter
- Meeting Room
- Event Rental Space for Private Events
- Visitor Center:
- Interpretive Exhibits
- Mineral Exhibits
- Zoo Exhibits
New Mexico Energy, Minerals and Natural Resources Department ©
1220 South St. Francis Drive | Santa Fe, NM 87505